Howlin’ H3 Bisbee Red Dress R*N 2022
Stuff to bring:
- A mask (more places are requiring them as Delta concerns rise)
- Red dress!
- Cash & ID for the pub crawl,
- sunscreen, insect repellent, and a well-charged liver.
The hash hotel is the Copper Queen at 11 Howell Ave.
Maps for all the places are at the bottom of this document.
BANDITS AND ACCOMPLICES WILL BE DEALT WITH STRICTLY!
ONLY RDR*NNERs may congregate at the pool. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Friday at the Hash Hotel
- 3–7 pm: RDR check in at the pool.
- 8 pm: Gather in front of the hotel with your finest (silver) lingerie for the group photo, we’ll split the pack into manageable groups and hares away!
- Subtheme: Silver (25th) Anniversary
- Cover up naughty parts (PoPo may be out on the streets).
- No open containers/weed.
- Don’t start any fights with the biker gangs!
- Late Friday A potential lingerie contest. Location and details TBA.
- 8 am: Huachuca Hash! Bring $3 single/$4 family (not part of RDR rego)and water for trail. Sunscreen, insect repellent, and a well-charged liver are also recommended! (8 am SHARP)
- 11:30 am: Park at Courthouse. DO the beer mile! DON’T get nekkid.
- Cans will crack to begin the beer mile exactly at HIGH NOON!
- 1:30-2:30 (ish): Check in (Pt 2) at the Copper Queen pool.
- 3:00 pm: Congregate at the Copper/Iron Man for RDR! Chalk talk* & hares away at 3:30. *Whether you’ve done 1 or 1,000 hashes, there will be information you’ll want to know!
There will be 3 RDR trail options for your fitness/hangover level:
- F2’s B3 = Fast F&#*ers Bisbee Ball Buster. Math is hard, and so is F2’s trail! This is not for the faint of heart! While not terribly long like the TexMex Asshole trail, the shiggy/difficulty rates 5 out of 5.
- The Red Dress R*N. This is your typical red dress r*n in an anything-but-typical location! Hills/stairs will definitely be involved, but the shiggy difficulty level is much reduced!
- Turkey/Walkers. You can’t eliminate the threat of hills or stairs in Bisbee, but this trail aims to keep it as easy as possible while still giving you an adventure and amazing views.
If none of these options work for you, please contact Gung HO immediately to get a guaranteed spot in the Whaaaaaaaaambulance!
After beer checks, trail, and circle, dinner will be served.
After dinner, go check out more bars, help the organizers load up by the pool, or just hang out!
- 9 am: Find your lost shit/pack up.
11 am: Hangover Hash in Tombstone ($5 for non RDR’ers)